Welcome to our site!
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.
- Final ConferenceDue to unprecedented and uncertain situation caused by the COVID 19 pandemic, we decided to make our final conference summarizing the VF project – originally planned to be hosted in Budapest on 5. October 2020 – completely online. This event will be organized by IWE and will present the results of the project „Effects of… Continue reading Final Conference
- Seminar 04.02.2020 – expert workshopThe workshop-type seminar on February 4 was the first of the events scheduled within the project “Effects of Industry 4.0 on FDI in the Visegrád countries” financed by the Visegrad Fund. It was intended to prepare further project work, including the organization of a conference in October 2020 in Budapest. The seminar was an opportunity to exchange… Continue reading Seminar 04.02.2020 – expert workshop
- Seminar 04.02.2020Our first Seminar is coming up! On February 4th, 2020 Vistula hosts the Seminar on „Industry 4.0 effects on FDI in Visegrad Group” – Agenda. This workshop is meant as one out of two events planned within this Visegrad Fund financed project. It aims at exchanging experience, sharing first preliminary findings, seek the opinion of… Continue reading Seminar 04.02.2020
- Expert SeminarAs part of our project, we will conduct a dedicated expert seminar. It will take place in Warsaw, on February the 4th 2020.
- The Exercise BeginsThank you for joining us! We have just launched our webpage.